Spain Language School Services
When you study at an Enforex Spanish school in Spain, we want your experience to be as pleasant and hassle-free as possible. For this very reason, we offer a wide range of extra services, some of which are free and others that incur an additional fee.
Spain School Services
- Free welcome pack containing: course details, international calling card, information about the school and city, schedule of monthly activities, etc.
- Contact and support with multilingual staff in head office
- Student ID card
- Free receipt of faxes
- Courier-express mail with a 25% discount available exclusively to Enforex students
- Libraries stocked with Spanish language films, texts, literature, periodicals...
- Individual counseling, both academic and otherwise
- Possibility of acquiring university credits
- Computers with Internet access as well as Wi-Fi for students who bring their own laptops
- Travel & Learn Spanish: follow the same Intensive course throughout Spanish school destinations at no extra cost (excludes partner schools: Cádiz, Málaga, Pamplona & Tenerife)
- Free conversational exchanges at our schools in Barcelona, Madrid, Marbella and Valencia with the 1,500 Spanish students studying other languages (English, German, French, Chinese, Japanese...)
- Optional study abroad insurance policy
- Optional airport pick-ups and drop-offs
Note: Our schools in Cádiz, Málaga, Pamplona and Tenerife are Enforex partner schools and services may differ slightly.