Spanish Language Schools in Spain
Spanish Language Schools in Spain & Latin America
Welcome to Enforex Spanish language schools in Spain and Latin America! Founded in 1989, we have grown to become the largest and most prestigious organization specializing in the instruction of Spanish as a foreign language. We have well over 24 Spanish schools located in the most emblematic destinations in Spain and Latin America, where students can sign up for diverse courses and programs all year round..
We have 12 modern Spanish language schools in Spain's top locations: Alicante, Barcelona, Cádiz, Granada, Madrid, Málaga, Marbella, Pamplona, Salamanca, Seville, Tenerife and Valencia.
Read more: Spanish schools in Spain
Additionally, in order to represent the diversity of the Spanish language and its many cultures, we offer courses in Latin America in the most fascinating destinations of Argentina (Bariloche, Buenos Aires, Córdoba, Mendoza), Bolivia (Sucre), Chile (Santiago de Chile), Costa Rica (Coronado, Flamingo Beach, Heredia, Mendoza, Playa Jacó), Cuba (Havana, Santiago de Cuba, Trinidad), the Dominican Republic (Santo Domingo, Sosua), Ecuador (Quito), Guatemala (Antigua), Mexico (Guanajuato, Oaxaca, Playa del Carmen, Puerto Vallarta) and Peru (Cusco).
International Summer Language Camps
We strongly believe that when it comes to learning languages, the younger the better! We encourage kids and teenagers to start learning Spanish as early as possible and seek to provide great opportunities for them to do so. For this very reason, several years ago we established our International Summer Language Camps in Spain and Mexico.
Our summer camps are located in wonderful cities throughout Spain (Barcelona, Granada,, Madrid, Marbella, Salamanca, Seville and Valencia). Participants, both international students studying Spanish and Spanish students studying English or German, spend their days learning and practicing languages, playing sports, going on excursions, making friends from around the globe and having a great itme!
Read more: Summer Camps in Spain
Why Enforex? 10 Great Reasons!
- Flexibility: Programs start every Monday all year round and for all levels
- Diversity: over 20 types of Spanish courses in Spain to choose from
- Multicultural atmosphere: thousands of students from around the globe
- Top Spanish teachers: enthusiastic and specially-trained Spanish teachers
- Options: over 24 Spanish schools in Spain & Latin America, with the possibility of mixing Spanish cities at no extra charge
- Small class size: a maximum of 10 (8 in Tenerife) and average of 5 students per class ensures personal attention
- Comfort & convenience: carefully selected student accommodation options
- Great facilities & amenities: free internet, library services, natural light, spacious classrooms, common areas...
- Plenty to do: sign up for cultural activities and weekend excursions organized by each school
- Contact & support: guaranteed quick responses to all questions, inquiries and reservations within 48 hours from our Head Office. We accept last minute bookings.